Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Go Sabrin!


I just had the pleasure of voting for Murray Sabrin for U.S. Senate. In my state, and especially in my neighborhood, Republicans are hard to come by. I guess that explains why the poll workers acted so strangely when they discovered my party affiliation. It's okay--I am used to it.

And I guess an informed Republican is even harder to come by. At least that is how it seems by the numbers who voted for McCain in the Presidential primaries to date. I just feel fortunate that I came across the information I now know. It is my dream to be able to bring that message to others who may still be ignorant to what is going on.

I just checked the vote returns and it looks like Lautenberg is leading on the Democrat side and Zimmer on the Republican. I must admit I am disappointed by how stupid it appears New Jerseyans have become (and Americans in general). Even Pennacchio, with the speech impediment, is leading Sabrin. But I do not blame the people--how can they be blamed when their very source of information is tainted?

I hope one day the people will be truly free and prosperous.

No comments: